Brandon Veterinary Clinic opened in March of 2008. We are located 1 mile west of Brandon High School on Hwy 18 and Star Rd. Our clinic is a full-service small animal veterinary practice that will exceed your expectations in veterinary care for your pet. Because the health of your pet is our primary concern, we will offer high quality veterinary medicine complete with:
- Wellness visits (annual exams & vaccinations)
- Routine elective surgery (spay, neuter, declaw, etc.)
- Boarding (seperate boarding areas for dogs and cats)
- Advanced surgery* (orthopedics, c-sections, tumor-removals, etc.)
- Internal medicine* (arthritis, diabetic patients, kidney disease, liver disease, etc.)
- In-house diagnostics (x-ray, blood work, heartworm tests, etc.)
- Pain management (pain medication for surgeries and procedures)
- Supportive care (with some Tender Loving Care)
Our goal is to keep your pet healthy, and both you and your pet happy with a friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Our team is committed to educating our clients in how to keep your pets healthy year round, with good nutrition and exercise. Brandon Veterinary Clinic stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery.